Industrial muffle furnaces are specially designed to suit IS & ASTM Standard. IT is applied in growing fields of Medical research, agricultural, industrial, metal treatment, ash determination & wool industries.
- Outside Body made of M.S. Sheet powder coated
- Inner muffle of Ceramic with high grade ceramic instillation
- Door insulation of HFK brinks
- Heating element are made from kant hal A1 Wire
- A Uniform distribution through all 4 sides with mental wire
- Max. Working temp up to 1140 ˚C
- Micro Processor PID Digital temp. Controller cum indicator fitted on top side of the unit with indicating lamps & switches
- A special type of thermocouple fuse for safety to avoid over heating
- Power supply 230 Volts, 50 H2
- Sizes available for industrial muffle furnaces are as below.
|Inner Dimension||Rating K. W.|
|9″X 4″X 4″||1.7|
|10″ X 5″ X 5″||2|
|12″X 6″X 6″||3|
|12″X 8″X 8″||3.5|